It had been a long time since our last in-person meeting. Finally, we got a chance to invite our friends and like-minded people residing in the sunny island of Cyprus to a specialized event. On July the 23rd, DEREX held the Trading Roundtable Discussions and Networking meeting in MetaQuotes’ office, Limassol, Cyprus.
17:30 Registration and networking
18:00 Trading Roundtable Discussion
- Which markets do your trade? Which financial symbols do you prefer? Based on which criteria do you select the assets to trade?
- How did you survive March 2020? Was it losing for you? Or did you manage to earn?
- How much money is there under your management?
- How often do you review your strategy?
- There is a retail trading boom now: individuals are piling into the market snapping up assets and shares. What will be the effect of this boom?
- Long term outlook. What do you think the market (and our lives) will be like in 5-10-20 years.
- Investments vs speculations? What assets do you hold for the long term. Do you work with dividend strategies?
- Where is it better to live, in Cyprus or in Russia? Which country offers the most comfortable conditions for trading in terms of legal aspects, taxes and infrastructure?
Alexey Afanassievskiy, Finartel Capital VCIC Ltd.
Anton Belozerov, Zerich Securities Ltd.
Vladislav Pankov, Omega Funds Investment Ltd.
Anton Zhukov, Otkritie Ltd. (participation is being clarified)
Stanislav Bernuhov, Private investor
19:00 Q&A session